Join our Puppy Classes in Greenwich and help set your puppy up for success!
Come be a SuperPup!
Kats and Dogs is pleased to announce that we are now running Puppy Classes – branded as SuperPups!
Six classes covering common puppy issues such as
- How do I stop my puppy jumping up?
- How do I stop my puppy biting?
- How do I teach my puppy to walk nicely on the lead?
- How do I stop my puppy eating and chewing everything?
- Puppy Toilet Training
- Basic Commands such as Sit, Down, Touch, Stay, Drop, Leave it as well as coming when called.
Help set your puppy up for success as an adult dog with the below life skills!
- knows (and can follows) the rules and will be helped to make the right choices
- Can be calm, listen, like to be touched, handled and groomed
- have good manners and can say “please”
- handle frustration and have patience
- have confidence and cope with surprises
- have the right to be a dog and express themselves politely both with humans and other dogs
You will also learn all about Dog Body Language and how to “Speak Dog” so you know what your puppy is trying to tell you, the key legal requirements as a responsible dog owner and meet other puppy parents!
Graduate of SuperPups! are also entitled to:
- a 10% discount on any future one to one sessions or future classes
- on going support for 3 months via email or phone.
- Membership of a Private Facebook Group for local dog owners, walkers, groomers and other pet professionals so you can share advice, products you love, walks you’ve found etc.
If this all sounds of interest to you – please do sign up below
Our Next Set of Classes will start on 12 June and will be every Wednesday from 6:30-7:30pm at St Richards Hall Charlton – £129