Cat Behaviour in Greenwich, Blackheath, Lewisham and the South East of London
I offer a bespoke service when it comes to cat behaviour and cat training and everything is always tailored to the specific needs of you and your cat.
Cat Behaviour Advice
Problems I can help with include
- Why does my cat pee outside the litter tray? How can I stop my cat peeing on the furniture!?
- How can I stop my cat scratching the furniture to pieces?
- Why won’t my cat stop meowing?
- How can I stop my cats from fighting?
- How can I stop my cat from attacking me or visitors?
- How can I get my cat to the vet with less stress?
How do Behaviour Consultations work?
The initial behaviour consultation will take place at your home and usually lasts between 2-3 hours. This will include an assessment of your cats environment as well as your pet’s history, what may have contributed to the behaviour, what is reinforcing it and how we can best to work together in order to address it in a way that works best for both you and your pet!
What Sort of Behaviour Problems can you Help With?
- Peeing or spraying outside of the litter tray
- Scratching of the furniture
- Separation related disorders
- Aggression directed at other pets
- Aggression directed at members of the household or visitors
Please note that all behaviour cases will need to done in consultation with your vet and I do ask all clients to get their vets to complete my Vet Referral Form. This should ideally be done before our meeting as it is important to rule out any medical causes of the behaviour before any behaviour modification plan is put in place.
You can download the Veterinary Referral Form HERE.
An In Depth Behaviour Consultation is £175 and this includes a 2 hour consultation at your home, a fully researched and tailored report together with phone and email support for up to six months (depending on the nature of the problem). Changing behaviour can be challenging and I will be there to support you every step of the way. Discounts for follow-up sessions can also be provided if you require on-going 1-2-1 support.
If you do not wish a fully comprehensive report, I am happy to provide a Basic Behaviour Consultation for a reduced fee of £125 and this includes an email with a summary of advice and a telephone consultation to go over any questions.
I also offer telephone consultations for cat owners who are outside my area. Please contact me for more details to arrange a call via Skype or similar. Charges are £50 per hour and a report can be provided for a further fee if required.
Cat Training – One to One
Yes – you can train a cat! My approach to cat training is to help you learn how to train your cat and not need to rely on endless sessions with me or have a cat who only behaves when certain people are present!
Areas where I can help include
- How to get your cat to use a catflap
- How to get your cat used to be handled
- How to get your cat to come in when called
- How to get your cat to accept medication
- How to get your cat in and out of a carry basket
- How to get your cat to let you trim their claws
Just got a new Kitten or Cat?
I also offer advice on those who are thinking about getting cat or kitten including information on how to help your new cat or kitten adjust to their new home and how to help your existing cat deal with a new cat into their home!
I offer telephone consultations for cat owners who are outside my area. Please contact me for more details to arrange a call via Skype or similar. Charges are £50 per hour and a fully detailed report can be provided for an additional fee if required.
Training sessions £50 per hour. I also offer discounts for block packages – please contact me for more information.